Saturday, March 17, 2007

Bill & Deb's 30th Hochzeitstag

We spent the evening with good friends at Papa Joes Restaurant in Basel. Yes, I took my wife to Switzerland for our 30th anniversary. Everyone else would think to be very special. For Deb, knowing that Switzerland is only a 15 minute drive for us, the specialness was not the where, but the BBQ ribs we ordered. Not too common on the menu over here, but boy were they delicious.
Hey, didn't the first woman, Eve, come from a rib?
We would've done it up a bit fancier except that there's a wedding in the near future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey congratulations!!! 30 years and you still look the same. How can that be. It was great to read your prayer letter and see the pictures. Also, congrats on the up coming wedding. I know how hard it is to not know the future mate, but we have survived and have grandchild #4 on the way. Give my love to all the oldies but goodies at BFA. It is some of the great memories I have. Love to you both, Leah Heinemann

Deborah Kay said...

I know that you posted this a long time ago, but how can this picture - beautiful as it is - be the only one on your entire blog page? I vote for more of the both of you!! :)

Oh, I tried to give you a red dot on the map, but couldn't really figure it all out. I imagine this technological incompetence is the direct product of an omission in my High School Computer class curriculum...